What is an Intermittent Fasting?
You might never hear of “Intermittent Fasting” term before. Intermittent fasting is a method where you will control yourself from eating anything for 23-24 hours once a week. Between this periods you can improve your natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and also your blood insulin levels. This method is one of the best and fast methods to reduce your fat and lose that unwanted weight. This method also been said to help reducing risk of any serious illness to your body (watch the video below).
Normally, there are two possible way to increase your HGH:
- By Intense Training
- By Intermittent Fasting
For those who don’t want to do any intense training, then intermittent fasting may open up a new possibility in your diet and weight loss plan. If you a busy person who can’t find any suitable time to go to gym or do any workouts activity, I would recommend you to tried this method.
Related Content: Feast Your Fat Away by Nate Miyaki
Intermittent Fasting - How to do it?
This method solely focused on your nutrition or diet plan. You wouldn't need any exercise equipment for this method to success. Below are some simple guidelines you can follow:
- Determine your fasting time.
- Choose a day when you’re free. This to make sure you would feel relax during your fasting time.
- There 3 possible time range for you to choose your fasting time frame:
- Option 1: Only eat between 6 pm until your bedtime on your chosen fasting day
- Option 2: Fasting for one whole day (24 hours) on alternate days
- Option 3: Fasting for once or twice for a total of 36 hours weekly
- Choose a partner to be fasting together with you (if possible).
- Eat lightly in the evening (salads or veggies are recommended).
- Keep hydrated. Choose drink that can give your body enough nutrition to go through the day. Please avoid any fruit juice, coffee or alcoholic drink during your fasting period. Try to drink herbal tea, water or vegetable juice.
- Avoid high sugar drink.
- Don’t just lazy around while fasting. Do some light exercise such as walking or stretching.
- If you’re first timer who just started to fasting, expect to have some detox problem such as headache or jitteriness.
- In case you suddenly feel unwell during this period, just STOP your fasting immediately.
- Have some light water or veggies drink the next morning to break from your fasting.
- If you’re able to finish the fasting, be sure to evaluate your body. Feel what intermittent fasting had done to your body and your emotion. You might noticed that you enjoyed on eating the food more than before after your fasting due to you sense being heightened.
Intermittent Fasting – The Bottom Line
You might unable to complete you fasting when you trying to do it for the first time. Don’t be discouraged as it does takes few attempts until you can fully adopt with intermittent fasting. Try again if you fail on your first time trying.
This intermittent fasting will surely can help you reduce weight but for better result I would suggest you to regularly do intense training. But, please be considerate with your body. Don’t do any intense exercise during your fasting day. This will have reverse effect to your body. Do intense training periodically together with intermittent fasting. You will notice your result earlier than you might have expected.
More info on : Feast Your Fat Away by Nate Miyaki